Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

whoa, wtf

Please go on WGJ4K so Mickey the Penis can discuss some of your problems with you... again.
Nice animation though.

Brawl 4 Brawl 4

LOL

game and watch part made me LOL!

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Not much to say..

i liked it. it was awesome.
just wanted to rate 10, is there a way i could do that without writing a review.

Btw dude, did rina chan write a review? cause i wanna freaking read it LOL.
wanna do everyone a favour and post it on the "artist/ community news" thing? :D

Daft Punk Keymixer 2 Daft Punk Keymixer 2

Absolutely Awesome.

i loved playing with the sounds! i put on daft punk and tried to follow the songs with the sound clips form this, i've toyed around with this for 2.3 hours, you probably think i have no life, but fuck that - i don't give a shiet cause this game kicks serious ass! nice work !

Space-ninja Space-ninja

It was fun!

it got a little boring so i stopped mid way into the game. so im not sure if there already is any, but i think if youre making a sequel add bosses and gun power ups, that would make this game much more enjoy able.

Human Centipede: The Game Human Centipede: The Game

F**cked up movie

Lmao, i saw this before but i didn't bother trying it cause, well... "human centipede" really? i was confused cause the idea was kinda messed up. then i saw the movie and i'm like "WTF?!" and i remembered this game and i tried it.

nice work, for anyone who said this guys messed up in the head, its not his original idea, i mean the game is his, but its about a movie called, well "the human centipede (first sequence)". since theres gunna be part two of the movie, im guessing there will be a part two in the game : )

nice work, it was fun 5/5 10/10

-Jumper- -Jumper-

I <3 u

i used to leave my ps3 on and over the castle crashers icon just to listen to this for hours, but now i don't have to!
Thank you for helping me save power... and the world :D <3.

Dick Clubbin' Dick Clubbin'

im feelin' dis shit nigguh lol

better than soulja boy

10/10
5/5

Mighty Morphing Power Rangers Mighty Morphing Power Rangers

&lt;3

Blue rangers gay. seriously, dude came out of the closet. NICE DRAWING brings back memories. white ranger ftw

All We Need Is Love And Beer All We Need Is Love And Beer

:D

awesome drawing - whats SAI? i'd like to try it. 5/5 10/10

"All we need is love and beer,
And old school metal and holiday cheer,
to be happy~"

bowling for soup is awesome
x)