Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

whoa, wtf

Please go on WGJ4K so Mickey the Penis can discuss some of your problems with you... again.
Nice animation though.

Brawl 4 Brawl 4

LOL

game and watch part made me LOL!

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Not much to say..

i liked it. it was awesome.
just wanted to rate 10, is there a way i could do that without writing a review.

Btw dude, did rina chan write a review? cause i wanna freaking read it LOL.
wanna do everyone a favour and post it on the "artist/ community news" thing? :D

Chained Apart Chained Apart

Cause of Death: "... Tomato.."

lmfao it was cool. the animation was awesome. good work, the idea was kinda random though - blew my mind when the guy got owned by the tomato.

We Hate Call of Duty: WaW We Hate Call of Duty: WaW

The Wall

Lmfao i loled through the whole thing,
especially at the WALL part. i freaking hate the wall.
awesome movie
* perfect score *

MoozipanCheese responds:

We all hate the wall.

Megaman Infinite preview Megaman Infinite preview

can't wait!

this looks awesome. i don't understand why its not a higher rating.
nice sound, music, and animation + you can do soo much with the story aswell and other people remember its only a PREVIEW! dumb people saying it needs more story when they haven't even watched the full thing yet..
you also gotta consider that there are like 4 slash sprites (not literally) for the ZX model and you still made it look E P I C.

some advice, if you use effects make the colours(canadian lol) more vibrant and bright. makes it look nicer. (i.e.// when they're clashing the sword slashes). also maybe some dialog boxes for the talking or better yet use voice acting.
xProtomegax said something about close ups. if you need someone just msg me. if you want a sample of what i can do... same thing lmao unless you can do it yourself.

again... great! 5/5 10/10
can't wait for the real thing :)

- MAG

xKAreloadedx responds:

Thx alot man, you have no idea how much more motivation you just gave me, and i'll probably see if i can message you later for the close-ups, and thx for the tips

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Awesome

Fire Flower sonic is IMBA, seriously. New spirites from Mario & Luigi RPG 3 it would be cool if you started using them because they're really nice. They have new voice kits in the game too.

My favourite part of the series. Awesome Vid.

10/10

Pika VS Onix Pika VS Onix

Epic

lmao! you don't see action like that on the show D:
but, i thought electric type moves don't work on rock type pokemon.
thats some serious hax man.

5/5 10/10